Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Stackable Friends bookmarks

I'm loving the new 'Stackable Friends' stamp set from Mama Elephant. Unfortunately this is no longer available in the 7kidsCraft store, although there are still lots of Mama Elephant goodies to be found.

I decided to make some bookmarks with these for a change. They turned out super cute!


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils.
I used the Tall Tags Duo die-namics set from My Favorite Things to die cut them out into bookmarks.

I also used these die to cut out the 'topper' for the bookmarks and also a matching bookmark in the patterned paper for the back of the bookmark.


I stamped the front of the bookmark with a sentiment from MFT's Our Story stamp set. I stamped the back of the bookmark with the sentiment and image from MFT's Bookworm stamp set. I heat embossed this on red bookmark with white embossing powder to make it stand out.

I finished them off with some coordinating ribbon and twine from my stash.

Fun and easy to make! A perfect Easter gift for my daughter and niece.

Head on over to the 7KidsCrafts store to see what other great stamp sets they have for you!

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting :D

STACKABLE FRIENDS | Mama Elephant  

No comments:

Post a Comment