Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sugar Pea Designs Jukebox Jive!

I love all of the different images in Sugar Pea Designs Jukebox Jive stamp set, available in the 7KidsCrafts store. I thought I would go a different route than you may have seen on the internet and just use the milkshake image rather than the Jukebox itself.


I cut a panel of patterned cardstock measuring 4" x 5.25" and adhered it to a standard A2 white card base.

I cut a white panel of cardstock measuring 3.75" x 5" and stamped the checkerboard pattern using one of the stamps in the set.

I stamped the sentiment from the set using Catherine Pooler's Rockin' Red ink.

I stamped 3 of the milkshake images and colored them in with my prosmacolor pencils. I fussy cut them out and then added them to the card.

A clean and simple, fun card!

Thanks for looking! Go check out the other fun stamps in the 7KidsCrafts store - you won't be disappointed!

Happy crafting x

Sugar Pea Designs - Clear stamp, Jukebox Jive

No comments:

Post a Comment