Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Mini Release - Cute Cacti #1

There is a new, adorable mini release this month - Cute Cacti! There are stamps, dies, papers - all with the cactus theme.

I made a CAS style card for my first creation.


I stamped the cactus image from the Cute Cacti clear stamp set onto both white cardstock and the Festive Desert pattern paper. I colored the image in with my prismacolor pencils, paper pieced the flower pot and then used the coordinating Cute Cacti Outline die set to cut it all out.

I cut a square panel measuring 5" x 5" and used the Spring Edgers die set to add the embossed pattern across the top corner.

I used an old celebrate word die, stacked 3 times, for the sentiment.

This was adhered onto a 5.5" x 5.5" white card base.

A very cute set you don't want to miss out on!

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting x

*NEW Cute Cacti Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Festive Desert - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Cute Cacti Outline Die Set - Whimsy Stamps *NEW Festive Edger Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment