Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Quick and Easy Birthday Card

I love the Catherine Pooler stamp sets, and they make some quick and easy cards when you're in a hurry. Check out the Catherine Pooler collections in the 7kidscraft store.

I used the Spot On stamp set along with Catherine Pooler's Party Collection mini inks.


This card took me 10 minutes to complete - and I love the masculine feel to it.

I stamped the happy circle and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder for a little added texture. I stamped the birthday sentiment, cut it into a thin strip and popped it up on foam tape.

Check out the 7kidscraft store for lots more Catherine Pooler stamp sets - and there are LOTS ON SALE! Grab them while you can!

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting and stay safe x




1 comment:

  1. Question..what is the actual name of that pretty bright teal paper called?

    ReplyDelete