Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps 'Rain'.


I printed out the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Wonky Window 2 die to cut out the background frame from white cardstock. I used the same die to cut out the blue and green patterned cardstock from Echo Park's Celebrate Spring collection.

I adhered the white frame to a standard A2 white card base and then aded the patterned papers into the frame.

I adhered the image on top and stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Happy Sky stamp set.

I fussy cut one of the clouds from the patterned paper and popped it up on foam dots. 

I finished the card off with a few flowers from the sticker sheet in the Echo Park collection.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 Wonky Window 2 Die Happy Sky Clear Stamps Image result for echo park celebrate spring

No comments:

Post a Comment