Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

April SCT Sampler - Sending Love & Hugs

I have started subscribing to Scrapbook & Cards Sampler kits each month to try out some new products that I wouldn't necessarily buy.

This month's kit was adorable - and contained my obsession - gnomes!!

SCT Sampler - April 2020

I love the Photoplay Tulla & Norbert collections and couldn't resist making a gnome card.

I used one of the color sheets contains the gnome image, coloring it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used one of Kristie Marcotte's recent card challenges - Polka Dots - for inspiration. It worked perfectly with the paper collection and image. I also used the same sketch she used for her card.



The sentiment was stamped from the Jen Hadfield stamp set in the sampler kit. I heat embossed this with clear embossing powder, and added some glossy accents to the heart.

I love ow this card turned out.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting and stay safe x

No comments:

Post a Comment