Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

And some MORE gnomes!

I couldn't resist coloring up some more of these Beach Gnomes by Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps! I promise this is it for gnomes for a while!


I printed off the gnome snorkeling and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out and added some glossy accents to his mask.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Wonky Window 2 die to cut out the background panel from white cardstock. I then used it to cut out some of the Echo Park patterned paper from my stash. I added the background panel to a standard A2 white card base and filled in the 'holes' with the patterned paper. 

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Beach Retreat stamp set and versa mark watermark ink, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then used Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die to cut it out.

I added the sentiment strip to the card and finished it off with some enamel dots to look like bubbles.


I printed off the gnome snorkeling and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out and added some white gel pen dots to his hat.

I cut out a panel of white cardstock and then used Lawn Fawn's Outside In Stitched Scallop Circle Stackables die to cut out the window. 

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Ant You Sweet stamp set.

I added some patterned paper from Echo Park's Island Paradise collection to the back of the window, and added some bakers twine to the panel. I then adhered the panel onto some patterned paper and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

.

I printed off the gnome snorkeling and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out and added some white gel pen dots to the cup.

I used Whimsy Stamps Notched Rectangles die set to cut out some patterned papers and Whimsy Stamps Kinetic Straight Basics die to cut out the scallop border.

I used Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths stamp set to stamp the sentiment and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I put it all together on a standard A2 white card base.

Hope this has inspired you to create some summer cards of your own.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting :D

Beach Gnomes Set - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Wonky Window 2 Die - Whimsy Stamps Beach Retreat Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Ant You Sweet Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Notched Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment