Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2020

7KidsCrafts August Instagram Hop - Pizza Parlor stamp set

I am super excited to be a part of this, and to be able to use the I am super excited to be a part of this, and to be able to use the Pizzeria Parlor stamp sets designed by 7KidsCrafts!!! They are available today!

These stamps coordinate with previous month's Hawaii and ice cream parlor stamp sets - all images being the same size and can be intertwined with each other.

I made this super cute 'cheesy' pizza card!



I stamped the images using the pizza parlor stamp set and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I stamped the sentiment from the same set, using versatile onyx black ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I doe cut this into a banner shape.

I used Whimsy Stamps Swiss Dots Shapeology die to cut the white card stock background. I adhered this over the top of the patterned paper panel from Photoplay's Tulla & Norbert's Excellent Adventure paper pack.

I adhered the images and sentiment to the back ground panel and then adhered it all to a standard A2 white card base.

I finished off the card with some red enamel dots from my stash.

Another great stamp set and I can't wait to see what else 7KidsCrafts have in store for us!

We are having an Instagram hop today too - with a prize to be won - hope you can join us. Start with Beata June - @craftybee34.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the goodies in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Use my referral code: GR7FJNNX5B to get an awesome offer!

Happy crafting x

7Kids Craft Store - Exclusive Clear Stamp Bundle Deal,  Pizzeria Parlor Whimsy Stamps - Shapeology Die, Swiss Dots Photoplay - 6x6 Patterns, Tulla & Norbert's Excellent Adventure

1 comment: