Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2020

International Cat Day - Black Cat Halloween card

Today is International Cat Day, so we are celebrating all things cats on the 7KidsCrafts store by creating cat themed cards.

I decided to make a Halloween card for this using the new Halloween Market 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella. I love the soft muted colors in these papers and thought it made the perfect black cat card!


I was gifted the cat die and have no idea of the brand name - sorry.

I used the patterned papers from the collection along with a card map sketch for inspiration.

I stamped the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper using Photoplay Paper's Gnome for the Holidays - Halloween stamp set. I then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it stand out.

I adhered it all to a standard A2 black card base and finished it off with some black enamel dots from my stash.

Why don't you join in with International Cat Day and add a card to the 7KidsCrafts Facebook page. Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Carta Bella - 6 x6 Paper Pad, Halloween Market Gnome For Halloween - Photo Play Paper Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment