Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

MFT Sketch #510 & White Space

I decided to join in with Summer School on the MFT blog this week, and created a card using this week's sketch #501 and the White Space challenge.

Here is the sketch:



White Space
The idea of white space doesn’t refer to a primarily white card (though often this is true) but rather, the idea of leaving a significant portion of your design open, free from embellishment, allowing your focal point to truly shine.



I stamped the images using the MFT Ready, Set, Snow stamp set
and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut them out. 

I used the MFT Ride the Wave die-namic to create the 'slope' effect on the card and added the images on top.

I used the sentiment from the same Ready, Set, Snow stamp set, cutting the sentiment apart to stamp it following the curve.

This was all adhered onto a plain blue cardstock panel from my stash (my white space) and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x





No comments:

Post a Comment