Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2020

PhotoPlay Paper Gnome for the Holidays - Halloween collection

WARNING: Long post - lots of pictures!

So everyone knows I have a gnome obsession, and Photoplay Paper really hit it out of the park with all of their gnomes collections this year....I just HAD to have them all!

I am starting off with showcasing the Gnome for the Holidays Halloween Collection. I decided to use the 3 gnomes in the coordinating stamp set and make a card and treat with each theme.

First off, I went for the candy corn theme. I don't know if this gnome's hat was supposed to be colored like a candy corn, but I couldn't resist!


I stamped the image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out. I used papers from the 12x12 paper collection, along with twine and enamel dots from my stash, to make the card.


For the treat box, I used lawn Fawn's Milk Carton die and die cut some of the paper from the 12x12 collection. I added the candy corn and label sticker from the sticker sheet in the collection. I made a tag using one of the stickers and attached some twine and a mini clothes peg from my stash.


For my next set, I used the Dracula gnome from the stamp set. 


I stamped the gnome and bats using the coordinating stamp set and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut them out. I used papers from the 12x12 collection to make the card, along with the sentiment from the sticker sheet and some enamel dots from my stash.


For the treat box, I used Lawn Fawn's Pillow Box die with some of the patterned paper from the collection. I used a Martha Stewart spooky fence punch and added the bat from the sticker sheet. I wrapped some tine around the box and adhered the sentiment from the sticker sheet.


My last set has a witch and potions theme.


I stamped the witch and potion bottles from the coordinating stamp set and colored them in using my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and fussy cut them out. The large Oct 31 banner is one of the cut parts in the collection, as are all of the papers used. The sentiment is from the sticker sheet.


For the treats, I used some glass test tubes I had in my stash from Michaels. I made mini tags using a tombstone die from Whimsy Stamps and the stickers from the collection sheet. I wrapped a little bakers twine around the top and added halloween colored skittles. I think these turned out super cute!


There are so many possibilities with the paper collection and stamp set - it makes Halloween treats fun!

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Photoplay goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Photoplay - 12x12 Collection Collection, Gnome For The Holidays Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment