Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps August Digital Stamp Release - Gnomes Swinging

I'm loving all of Dustin Pike's digital stamps for Whimsy Stamps - and of course the gnomes!

I used the fun Gnomes Swinging digital stamp for this card!



I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and cut the panel down to 4" x 5.25".

I printed out the sentiment using the Love is Love digital sentiment set. I cut this into a thin strip and adhered it to the bottom of the panel.


I adhered this panel onto some teal colored cardstock from my stash, and added some matching twine from my stash.

This was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

There are lots more great releases today - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!


Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Gnomes Swinging - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Love is Love - Digital Sentiments



No comments:

Post a Comment