Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Double the Fun - Visual Triangle

I love all things MFT and this 'Double the Fun' stamp set is no exception. I decided to join in with Summer School on the MFT blog this week, and created a card for the 'Visual Triangle' challenge.

Visual Triangle:
Creating a visual triangle within your card design provides an enjoyable experience for your recipient by creating a “path” for their eyes to travel. The idea of a visual triangle is that you use a trio of common elements or similar colors, placed as if at the points of a triangle, to direct the eyes around your card design.

I used the images to create the visual triangle.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut them out. 

I used the new MFT Perfect Pool Water stencil and tumbled glass distress ink to create the 'watery' background and die cut it using the MFT stitched dome STAX dies. I added this to a white cardstock panel measuring 3.75" x 5". 

I stamped the sentiment from the Double the Fun stamp set and used the Skinny Strips die set to cut it out. I also cut out another banner using MFT papers.

I adhered all the images and banners to the cardstock panel, and then adhered this not a blue patterned paper panel, and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many cute My Favorite Things goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

My Favorite Things - Clear Stamp, Double The Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment