Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Paperie Ink Surf's Up

The Paperie Ink stamp sets are just too cute - I love them all! The 'Surf's Up' stamp set is one of my Summer favorites and is currently out of stock in the 7KidsCraft store.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some gel pen detailing and fussy cut them out.

I cut the white cardstock frame using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Five Frames die.

The colored cardstock is from PhotoPlay's Tulla and Norbert Excellent Adventure paper pack. This paper pack is 12x12, but has 6x6 patterns on the sheets. It is Photoplay's version of the 6x6 paper pad.

I used MFT mini cloud edges stencil and white ink to create some subtle clouds on the background.

I stamped the waves and beach using the Surf's Up stamp set onto the patterned paper and fussy cut them out. I added them into the slimline frame and added the images on top. The sentiment was stamped from the same stamp set and fussy cut into a banner.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Paperie Ink, Whimsy Stamps and PhotoPlay Paper goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Die, 5 Frames Photoplay - 6x6 Patterns, Tulla & Norbert's Excellent Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment