Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

MFT Summer School - Rainbow

I made another card for the Summer School on the MFT blog this week, and created a card for the Rainbow challenge.

Rainbow:

When choosing a color scheme, particularly for a bright & happy occasion, you simply cannot go wrong with a rainbow. There is something so comforting and cheer-inducing about that ROYGBIV arrangement — whether you opt for traditionally vivid hues or tone things down with pastels, a rainbow is never a bad choice.

I used one of my favorite Cover Up dies - Bold Stripes - to create the rainbow effect on my card. 



I used the MFT Pinstripes 6x6 paper pad for the rainbow colors - I love how this looks!

I stamped the Pure Innocence 'Something Special Just for You' image and sentiment. I colored the image in with rainbow colors using my prismacolor pencils and added some white gel pen detailing. I fussy cut her out. I cut out the sentiment into a banner shape.

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment