Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio and PhotoPlay Paper combined!

I was given the challenge of creating cards using this stamp set, and I was aiming to show you how versatile this stamp is. The stamp and paper collection are both available in the 7kidscraft store (links below).



For the first card I used one of the flowers stamps and designer papers, and stamped a background using Versamark watermark ink. I then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I cut the panel in half and adhered the panel onto a standard A2 white card base. I used some of the flower patterned paper from the collection and die cut a scalloped strip, I adhered this to the card, along with a thinner white strip, adding black gel pen detailing.

I stamped the sentiment from the Pop out Diamond stamp set and finished off the card with some coordinating enamel dots from my stash.

For the second card, I wanted something quick and easy, with a clean and simple design.


I used the solid diamond stamp in the set, along with distress inks in spiced marmalade and wild honey. I just smooshed the inks onto the stamp and stamped directly onto a white card base.

I used black ink to stamp the flower in the middle and the sentiment off to the side. I felt it needed a little something more, so added a coordinating cardstock color from the Photoplay collection.

For my third card, I decided to make things a little more difficult!



I love the patterns and colors in the Photoplay Tulla & Norbert collection, and wanted to showcase these on the card along with the stamp set.

I cut out diamond from the different paper, and used some of the flower stamps to stamp onto the less busy patterns. 

I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set, and added it into a strip down the side.. A thinner strip was also adde in yellow and then it was adhered onto an orange panel to tie all of the colors together. 

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base and finished off with some enamel dots from my stash.

So many different looks that you can get from one stamp set. And it can be as easy or complicated as you want to make it!

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many PinkFresh Studio and Photoplay Paper goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Thanks for looking.
Use my referral code for a great offer : GR7FJNNX5B

Happy Crafting x

PinkFresh Studios- Cling Rubber Stamp Set, Pop-Out Diamonds Photoplay - 6x6 Patterns, Tulla & Norbert, Tiny Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment