Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

You make me so Happy

I am in love with slimline cards! I think they are so different and fun! For this card I played with Paperie Ink's Panda Expressions stamp set! They are just too cute, and need very little coloring!


I stamped the images and added some grey and pink highlights, black gel pen eyes and glossy accents to their noses. I then fussy cut them out.

I cut out a green patterned paper panel measuring 8.75" x 3.75" from Doodlebug's At the Zoo paper collection and added this to a white card base measuring 9"x4".

I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Five Frames die to cut out the white cardstock back panel, and offset the frames inside.

I popped up the different panda's on foam dots and placed them around the card.

The sentiment strip came from my stash - Simon Says Stamp.

I love how this card turned out!

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Paperie Ink and Whimsy Stamps goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Paperie Ink - Clear Stamp Set, Panda Expressions Whimsy Stamps - Slimline Die, 5 Frames


No comments:

Post a Comment