Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Bright Colors

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Bright Colors'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable Penguin Beach digital image by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps for my card. 



I printed out the image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I used the Whimsy Stamps giraffe paper pack for the patterned papers, creating a fun wave and sand effect. 
I used the Whimsy Stamps cloud die and pierced and stitched circle die also.

The sentiment was stamped using the Whimsy Stamps Penguin Life's a beach clear stamp set. I used the Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips dies to cut it out into a banner.

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


Penguin Beach - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Giraffe - Whimsy Stamps Stitched Cloud Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Penguin Life's a Beach Clear Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment