Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Catherine Pooler Bushels of Love

The new Catherine Pooler collection is in the 7KidsCraft store! Another great release!

I used the Bushels of Love stamp set along with the new Paradise found mini inks for my cards. Quick and easy, with no coloring involved!

For the first card, I masked off a rectangle on a panel of white cardstock. I then used the Sauna and Mandarin Spice inks from the Paradise Found ink set to blend the background.


I stamped the sentiment and images with black ink over the top of the blended background

I used the Peppermint Scrub ink to stamp the leaves.

This white cardstock panel was then adhered to a panel of red patterned cardstock from the Photoplay Gnome for the Holidays Thanksgiving 6x6 paper pad.

This was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

For my second card, I , again, kept it clean and simple. This time I stamped the sentiment from the Bushels of Love stamp set onto a white cardstock panel, using brown and mandarin spice inks. For something different, I 'shadow' stamped the mandarin sentiment, moving the sentiment a tiny bit to the right and stamping it for a second time with the remaining ink. 

I used the different leaf stamps in the Bushels of Love stamp set, along with Peppermint Scrub, Mandarin Spice, Sauna and Green Tea inks from the Paradise Found mini ink set. I used a brown sharpie to add some dots around the leaves.


I die cut a circle around the sentiment piece of the panel to add a little interest.

I adhered the white cardstock panel (without the circle cut out) onto a piece of brown patterned cardstock, again from the Photoplay Gnome for the Holidays Thanksgiving 6x6 paper pad.

I added some twine from my stash and then adhered the panel onto a standard A2 white card base,

I then popped up the circle die cut back into the panel with foam dots.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Catherine Pooler goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Catherine Pooler Designs - Clear Stamp, Bushels Of Love Catherine Pooler Designs - Mini Inks, Paradise Found Set Photoplay - 6x6 Paper Pad, Gnome For The Holidays Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment