Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Stamping Bella - Oddball Cinderella

The new Stamping Bella stamps are just too cute and I love the different Oddball characters you can get. This one is called Oddball Cinderella - it is currently unavailable in the 7KidsCraft store but there are lots of other fun characters you can use for the same card design, like Snow White or the step sisters would be fun!


I stamped the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and fussy cut her out.

I I cut a panel of white cardstock measuring 4" x 5.25" and masked off the bottom part using purple tape. I then ink blended some shaded lilac distress ink to create the background.

I then used the sentiment from the set to stamp directly onto the bottom of the panel.

I adhered this panel onto a standard A2 purple card base and added a super thin strip of the same cardstock to break up the blended piece.

I finished the card off by adhering the image directly onto the card.

I super quick, clean and simple card. The image and sentiment speaks volumes - I didn't think it needed any other details.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Stamping Bella goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Stamping Bella - Rubber Stamps, Oddball Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Stamping Bella - Rubber Stamps, Oddball Step Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment