Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Stamping Bella - You Can

The new Stamping Bella stamps are just too cute and work perfectly for a CAS style card. I used Curvy Girl Namaste - available int he 7KidsCraft store.



I stamped the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and fussy cut her out.

I cut a panel of white cardstock measuring 3.75" x 5", and adhered this onto a teal colored cardstock measuring 4" x 5.25".

I used Stamping Bella's Encouragement stamp set for the sentiment. I stamped the 'You Can' directly onto the white panel and then stamped the restof the sentiment onto black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I cut this into a thin strip and adhered it underneath the first sentiment. I adhered these panels onto a standard A2 white card base.

I finished off the card by popping up the image on foam dots.

I love how this card turned out!

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Stamping Bella goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Use my referral code for an awesome offer:
GR7FJNNX5B

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Stamping Bella - Rubber Stamps, Curvy Girl NamasteStamping Bella - Rubber Stamps, encouragement Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment