Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Inky

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Inky'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used another one of my favorite Whimsy Stamps red rubber stamp sets for this card - Ellie Summer Squares by the awesome Crissy Armstrong.


I stamped out the elephants and colors them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I used shaded lilac and worn lipstick inks to create the blended background. I then used the Whimsy Stamps quilted rainbow inlaid die to add the rainbow texture to the inked panel. 

I cut out the scalloped panel using the same quilted rainbow inlaid die.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener clear stamp set and adhered it all onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by My Creative Scoop, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Ellie Summer Squares Rubber Cling Stamp *NEW Quilted Rainbow Inlaid Die - Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener Clear Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I LOVE this adorable stamp set from Crissy. Your card is delish hun. Dreamy beautiful design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete