Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Embossing

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Embossing'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

Another fun digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps - this is the awesome Batter Up! digital stamp.


I printed out the image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.

I cut a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25", and stamped the sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Bold Statements sentiment stamp.

I embossed a piece of tan cardstock from my stash, using the Whimsy Stamps Polka Dot stencil and adhered this to the bottom of the panel. I added some red and white twine from my stash and then added the Batter Up image.

I adhered the panel onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digital Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 Batter Up - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Bold Statements Clear Stamps Polka Dot Stencil - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment